Monday, June 16, 2008

India will be ruled by the Left

A. B. Bardhan is one of the grand dads of the Communist movement in India. The man is anything but sane. If you think I am kidding then just read his response when he was asked:

Do you believe that Left still has a role to play?
A. B. Bardhan:
Of course. In last five years, communists are ruling Latin America and sooner or later India would also come in its grip. Capitalism is no solution to the food security. As I said India will not be an exception.

What a scary, even if preposterous, thought!! Just imagine the horror of it all. I can't help echoing the profound cry of Kurtz in the Heart of Darkness: "Horror! Horror!!"

You can read the complete interview here.

1 comment:

kranthi kumar said...

i have my opinion on left nuke deal please read it on my blog.
kranthikumarm.blogspot.com